Came across this today with a client. Customer had a farm of Citrix StoreFront servers that needed to be reconfigured and setup as a Server Group. Needless to say, I did not want to uninstall/reinstall every server. So I used handy PowerShell to solve the issue. Here are a list of steps (make sure StoreFront Console is closed:
- Open PowerShell Console as an Administrator.
- Load the Citrix PowerShell modules by typing asnp Citrix*
- Load Citrix StoreFront Module. Note: Type the leading period. The command is: .”C:\Program Files\Citrix\Receiver StoreFront\Scripts\ImportModules.ps1″
- After the modules are imported, type Clear-DSConfiguration.
- The next time you open StoreFront Console–it will be reset to factory defaults.
Here is a clip of the PowerShell screen showing modules loading and Clear-DSConfiguration executed: